Our Trial Download Features WinSen Property Manager & WinSen Sentinel
Call your Sentinel Sales Team at
1-800-456-9955 for other trial software products.
Trial Download Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later.
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended).
- 70 MB of free hard drive space.
- The file is self-extracting and doesn't require a decompressing utility.
- 30 day trial period.
There is a charge to all customers for this update unless you are on a support agreement or under warranty at the time of its release.
If you are an existing WinSen customer please contact your Sentinel sales representative BEFORE installing this update.
IMPORTANT NOTE for existing Winsen customers: This is the PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant version of Winsen. It features greatly enhanced security for credit cards and the program users. Please note the following important points about this version of Winsen BEFORE installing it:
- Please ensure that you have a reliable backup of your database before installing the update.
- Both a user name and password are now required for logging in. Since only a password was required in prior versions, we recommend you review the user names and passwords in your existing Winsen installation before installing this update. Also, all users are now required to change their password periodically.
- Winsen can now interface directly with the PPI Paymover payment gateway for processing credit card transactions, without having to store the full credit card number. This can provide for maximum credit card data security.
- The interface to IC Verify has been discontinued.
- The interface to PC Charge is still supported but the previous way of interfacing (using the file method) has been changed. Winsen now uses the TCP/IP method to communicate with PC Charge. For this to function correctly, you may need to reconfigure PC Charge to enable the TCP/IP interface. To do this, run PC Charge, then go to Setup|Configure System. Then click on the Advanced button. Then click on Configure IP Settings. Then make sure "Enable TCP/IP Integration" is checked.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD WINSEN TRIAL (60MB)
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A CD
After downloading, double-click on the "Setup.exe" and follow the prompts.
The WinSen trial version is password protected.
The default user name is Owner
The default password is 7"z"(s),(zzzzzzz).
Note: If you are using WinSen v3.35 or earlier and you would like to evaluate the trial version of WinSen, please install the trial version in a different folder from the live Winsen installation, and select a different Start Menu folder for the WinSen icons.